Trees are an important asset to the City of Canfield and its citizens. As a Tree City USA member we celebrate the benefits they provide the community, and now we are proud to offer a unique way to honor your friends and loved ones with the gift of a tree!
Planting a tree in honor will allow for a unique and thoughtful gift that will also improve the environment and contribute to the overall beauty of Canfield. For a donation of $250.00 individuals can select from a list of approved trees to be planted either in memory or in celebration of someone.
Plant a Tree in Memory
Donating a tree in memory of someone is an opportunity to grow a tribute to honor your loved one. Planting a tree is an act of love that benefits all. It can serve as inspiration for others and is a living memorial that will carry on for future generations to admire.
Plant a Tree in Celebration
You can donate a tree in celebration of any occasion or person. By planting a tree in celebration, you can honor your loved ones while caring about the environment and contributing to the beauty of Canfield.
Your Donation Includes:
- A Tree planted in the City of Canfield in honor of your selected person.
- Recognition of the individual being honored name displayed on a plaque at City Hall.
- A sympathy or celebration card to be sent to the individual’s family.
- A certificate of dedication for your tree.
- Planting and nurturing of your tree by the City of Canfield to ensure its continued health. If the tree becomes deceased within the first three (3) years of planting, the City of Canfield will replace the tree.